WHAT MATRIX STANDS FOR
Among the first priorities of Matrix Wealth Management was the development of Vision and Mission statements and a set of values to guide us in our relations with clients and our day-to-day operations. The words below speak volumes about our goals, for ourselves and our valued clients, and the manner in which we conduct ourselves as we serve those who rely on us to help secure their futures.
Our vision is to grow a trusted wealth management firm, composed of uniquely qualified, values-driven professionals working as a cohesive team to solve the financial challenges of our individual, family and business clients.
To serve our valued clients as life-long advisors, protecting and growing their wealth through highly personalized, team-driven financial strategies.
- We believe that productive, long-term partnerships are built on a foundation of mutual trust. Our clients honor us by entrusting our team with the stewardship of their hard-earned assets. We will earn and maintain out clients’ trust by providing sound, unbiased counsel and promising to always keep their needs ahead of our own.
- We believe that the individual dreams, desires and goals of each and every client hold equal importance and deserve our equal attention. We will strive to ensure each client feels like our only client.
- We value the principals of teamwork, believing our clients are best served through a coordinated approach that capitalizes on the combined expertise, experience and intellectual energy of professionals who have focused their professional lives on a specific financial discipline, allowing them to become highly qualified and specialized experts.
- We value honesty and integrity as the most important characteristics of a wealth management advisor and value them as essential traits of any professional on, or affiliated with, our team.
- We value our good name above all else and understand that the preservation and enhancement of our company’s reputation depends as much on the ethical and respectful manner in which we conduct our business as on the outcomes of our efforts on behalf of clients.
- We exist to help people achieve their goals and secure their futures, not to sell products for our own benefit. We succeed when our clients succeed.
- We value our independence, knowing our clients are best served in an environment that is free from any potential conflict between what is right for our clients and what is right for a corporate parent.